Applicants will only be considered if both (1) you are already eligible to work in the United States, and (2) you will be able to physically work in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
As an Associate Product Manager, you will be responsible for contributing to the product strategy, detailed feature roadmap, and ultimate success of the Legna product suite. Being part of the product team means working collaboratively with developers and other key stakeholders to take the right ideas from concept to final delivery and adoption in the market. Product Management at Legna is a unique opportunity to continue to develop industry-leading solutions that help transform the way wood product companies operate.
- Drive the product vision, strategy, development, and execution to establish world-class, industry-leading, well-adopted products
- Assist in the management of the entire product lifecycle, from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Gain understanding in market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going conversations with customers and non-customers
- Keep one eye on our fast-moving environment to ensure we remain well positioned
- Support the product road map to meet business objectives and goals
- Collaborate closely with development teams to evaluate and iterate on ideas and designs
Key attributes/experiences for the successful candidate:
- Knowledge of and experience in the forestry industry preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field
- 2+ years’ experience or combination experience, education, and superior performance
- Knowledge of technology
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to plan and deliver products in an agile environment
- Ability to gather and transform product feedback into actionable requirements
Legna offers a competitive compensation package including a competitive salary and incentive bonus, medical, dental and life insurance, and paid vacation/holidays.