Applicants will only be considered if both (1) you are already eligible to work in the United States, and (2) you will be able to physically work in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
Legna Software, LLC is seeking a Sales Development Representative to assist the sales organization. This role will rely on your ability to be persistent with emails, phone calls, and other forms of outbound communication to generate interest in Legna’s SaaS product. This role will serve as hands-on training as you transition to be an Account Executive at Legna. Legna provides supply chain and inventory management software solutions to timber service, logging procurement and sawmill operations throughout North America.
- Generate new, high quality sales qualified prospects for Account Executives
- Meet all key performance metrics and goals on a weekly basis
- Research and target potential new clients
- Contact potential clients through cold calls, e-mails, and industry events
- Learn and demonstrate the Legna platform to prospective customers
- Gain proficiency in Salesforce.com data logging
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
Key attributes/experiences for the successful candidate:
- You have an undergraduate degree
- 1-2 years of sales experience/lead generation (preferred)
- You have an internal motivation and drive to succeed in a goal-driven position
- You are willing to learn in a fast-paced sales environment
- You possess the ability to embrace feedback and hold yourself accountable
- You show an eagerness to learn technology basics and apply them to business situations
- You are confident and intellectually curious
- You are a hard worker with a strong sense of urgency
Compensation: Legna offers a competitive compensation package including a competitive salary and incentive bonus, medical, dental and life insurance, and paid vacation/holidays.