Applicants will only be considered if both (1) you are already eligible to work in the United States, and (2) you will be able to physically work in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
Legna Software, LLC is seeking a Business Analyst to assist in the implementations of Legna software solutions by providing technical experience and business process knowledge to ensure the customer’s success in using Legna applications as a tool to improve overall business performance. Legna provides supply chain and inventory management software to the timber and wood products industries across North America.
- Deliver successful implementations of Legna applications by providing the technical expertise to efficiently implement software and configure systems
- Develop business and forestry industry related knowledge to be able to understand and proactively solve customer requirements
- Provide training to users of the software and create training and user guides and content to facilitate greater efficiencies with implementation, training and support services
- Provide support to customers post go-live; understand the importance of and pursue the highest degree of customer service
- Test software as directed
- Support product management team by acting as voice of the customer
- Ad hoc projects in business operations supporting the overall initiatives and goals of the business
- The candidate must be able to analyze business processes
- Working knowledge of computer software systems, hardware systems, network technologies, and ERP applications relevant to the task of implementing software
- Strong presentation, organization, and documentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrate the ability to learn quickly, communicate ideas effectively, and utilize flexibility and creativity to present a variety of solutions
- The candidate must be willing to perform other duties as assigned or requested
Legna offers a competitive compensation package including a competitive salary and incentive bonus, medical, dental and life insurance, and paid vacation/holidays.